No Money Down! $0.00
The Rural Development program offers you the ability to purchase a home with 100% financing in a designated rural area. We service in the state of Texas and Alabama.
- Financing available for existing homes or new construction
- Available to low- and moderate-income rural households
- 100% financing – maximum loan amount is the appraised value of the property plus a one-time guarantee fee*
- Low monthly servicing fee based on average unpaid principal balance
- No cash contribution or cash reserves required; unrestricted gifts
- Loan limits are established based upon the applicant’s income, program eligibility and loan repayment eligibility
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
This program assists approved lenders in providing low and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. The program provides a 90% loan note guarantee to approved lenders in order to reduce the risk of extending 100% loans to eligible rural homebuyers.
Who may apply for this program?
- Meet Income – eligibility.
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien.
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation.
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation of any federal programs.
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner.
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria.
Where is an eligible area?
Check eligible addresses for the loan guarantees.
How may funds be used?
- Funds backed by loan guarantees can be used for:
- New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/ customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction.
- A site with a new or existing dwelling.
- Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
- Refinancing of eligible loans.
- Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
- Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable.
- A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums.
- Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling.
- Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels.)
- Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling.
- Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walkways, fences and driveways.
How do we get started?
If you are seeking a USDA Mortgage Loan in
Applicants may contact Edward Stubbs at (817) 655-3644 or email email@example.com
Information about approved lenders may also be obtained by contacting a Guaranteed Loan Coordinator in your state for more information. The following links will provide you additional information regarding income and specific areas of eligibility.
Property Eligibility Link – https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do
Income Eligibility Link – https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/incomeEligibilityAction.do?pageAction=state
Income Limits By State – https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/RD-GRHLimitMap.pdf